Tuesday, July 14, 2009

16 Months and good times





At the Aquarium of the Pacific


Jerry and I took Jared to the Aquarium of the Pacific for the first time recently. Jerry won some tickets at work so we decided to go since Jared loves animals and the fish at his school, but I think he was just too young for the whole experience. He was more interested in running around the place into the crowds of people and have us chase him. He did like putting his hands in the water to try and touch the sting rays, but 16-month-olds don't have very large attention spans so that was very short lived. We stayed for about an hour or so and then waived bye to the Aquarium...next aquarium will be Sea World where they have more to do for kids his age!


School Update:

Jared has been going to his new school now for three weeks and yesterday when I dropped him off, we had no tears for the first time! He was happy to go there and even waived bye to me with a smile. This is quite a relief knowing he is adjusting well and is starting to like it there. He also slept for almost two hours which means he is feeling comfortable--YEAH!!

1 comment:

  1. Well I finally was able to find your blog! And funny, I just finished writing about almost the same thing! Giovanni's experience at daycare and his adjustment to the new place. Wow, our boys really do seem to be in sync. Well now that I found your blow I'll be sure to keep following it! Much love! --Michelle

    ReplyDelete